8/12/2013

Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Liquid UV Foundation

I'm a girl who has a tan skin, honestly. :/ YET, after using Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Luquid UV Foundation, my skin does really become better than before. Feeling confident with applying this product cause it helps my skin looks flawless and natural when taking photosssss! From what I heard from a sales lady, Shiseido apparently only carries this brand in some Asian countries because it's made for the humidity in those countries. Well, the price actually is quite expensive [ almost RM100+] but i feel that it's reasonable. It's a long-wearing, protective liquid foundation helps instantly cover pores & unify skin tone. I've considered for quite a long time before deciding to buy. Finally, i was persuaded by my best friend ( using this product too!) and decided to buy it. The following photos are the result of using Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Liquid UV Foundation:

ORIGINAL PICTURE WITHOUT EDITING
-Serious dark circle
Anyway, I'm a honest girl who tells you guys that actually i have lots of acne on my face. After applying this product, my acne is GONE. HAHAHAHA 
*Trying hard to workout nowadays and my skin really gets better than before! Besides that, i've started using SASA's blemish termination intensive treatment mask since few months ago and my skin does really turn well. My mum always says that exercise is the best way to remove all my acne and pimples away. She's definitely right cause after swimming and exercising,my skin really gets healthier than before. *


My friends said that my eyes are too big and it looks scary. Kay, fine. -v-

Top from Starlightshop15 


HEY GUYS, I've opened an online boutique on Instagram and Facebook. 
Instagram: Avogueee
Facebook Page: Avogueee
Do feel free to like my Online boutique's Facebook page & follow it on Instagram.
Thanks a lot. <3 nbsp="" p="">




No comments:

Post a Comment