I have noticed an online boutique---
Twenty3 since few weeks ago. Their clothing attracts me a lot, especially what I bought from them---RAINBOW SLEEVELESS TOP. Well well well, the benefit of choosing this online boutique is their shipping fee is cheap! Buying above RM150 will be provided FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE. What are you waiting for? Grab yours now. The most importantly is all orders will be shipped within 24 hours of being processed. ( They really did it, that's why I love it) Besides that, they sell READY STOCK's items. Sometimes, I dislike shops that sell Pre-order items cause I have to wait for 2-3 weeks to get my parcels.
Although I sell pre-order items,too. HAHAHAHAHA . The another reason why I love Twenty3 is the model looks pretty and mature. Jealousy kills kay. LOL but she really looks beautiful. AvA
Guess what. I love searching for a website which contains extraordinary design such as Twenty3.
You can also shop by category for convenience.

\
My favourite Rainbow Sleeveless Top
Good packaging with a name card.
Matching it with a colourful BOY cap.
How to edit it?
1. Download camera360 apps
2. Import your picture to camera360
3. Choose an effect calls CARTOON
4. Choose SWEET
5. Download Photowonder
6. Choose EDIT-EFFECT-VINTAGE
That's all! :)
How 'bout the VOGUEEE's label?
-Download Labelbox and choose a label calls "BLACK"
That's it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment